Chef Sandy - a.k.a. Chef Chrissy's pup - highly recommends these biscuits for your pup! With only 3 ingredients, making treats for your best friend doesn't get much easier.
1 1/2 cups whole plain oats, blended to a coarse flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 very ripe banana
1. Mix together blended oats, peanut butter, and banana in a bowl.
2. Scoop out six balls using a medium cookie scoop and place on silicone-lined or parchment-lined Tovala sheet tray.
3. Flatten dough using parchment paper or plastic wrap. Dough should be ~1/4 inch thick.
4. Bake in Tovala Oven using QR code (right).
5. Let cool before serving to your pup!
*This makes about 18 biscuits total. You can either bake the rest in batches or freeze the remaining dough.
**Store baked biscuits in the refrigerator.